Wednesday, November 20, 2013

the biggest blessing.



I want you all to know that one of the biggest blessings I've received in my life, was to volunteer in Ecuador. I've tried to explain a little bit of how I feel and why. Somehow, I don't think I will ever be able to truly explain how I feel, I just know that I am ready to go back. I am grateful every single day for those that helped me get to Ecuador last year. I hate to ask for help but I know that I won't be able to do it without help from others. I have gone back and forth on creating a "Crowd Funding" account and processing donations through that. Due to the high costs to process credit cards and worrying whether or not it is a legitimate place to enter important information, I have decided to avoid that as long as I can. Also by avoiding those websites, there is a high chance that your donation can be tax deductible. If you are interested in helping me out or have any questions for me, please email me at HelpingAnnie1@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment